designed by
__` junying -*

Fix You - Coldplay __ my WORLD! the unknown side. </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405137924985360278?origin\x3dhttp://the-real-world-of-bee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday

2:39 PM


Being psychic and able to see beyond the superficial is not a gift BEE joys for.

Here's a thing about the future.
Everytime you looked at it, it changes.
Because you looked at it and that changes everything else.

Here's a thing about the truth.
Everytime you see though a person, it hurts.
Especially the one you looked at is someone you care.

It's ironic. BEE trust people so much but sadly always hurt by the closest.


- THE BEE.




PROFILE
=FBI APPROVED=

identity: THE BEE
gender: TRUE WOMAN
place of origin: SATURN HIVE
bday: MID-AUGUST
age: FOREVER YOUNG
destiny: RIGHT THE WRONGS
weapons: A SMART BRAIN, A TRUE HEART, A PAIR OF BIONIC EYES, 7TH SENSE
traits: INTELLIGENT, WITTY, KIND, LOYAL, SINCERITY
beliefs: DOING GOOD, SACRIFICING FOR THE BETTER GOOD
motto: DYING A LOSER IS NEVER AN OPTION FOR THE BEE. I'LL STING 1ST EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE

YOU THOUGHT YOU KNOW ME, YET I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.
I WISH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME, YET I AM MYSELF A HIDDEN SELF.


LOVES

WINNING, ACHIEVING
HAPPY MOMENTS
MY FRIENDS
MY CHILDREN
MY FAMILY
HATES

LOSING
GIVING UP
BETRAYAL
LESBIANISM

WISHES

SAVE EARTHLINGS
RETURN TO SATURN


tagboard

WHO R U TO JUDGE ME! U R NOT QUALIFIED!

archives

November 2008